An In Vitro Bioluminescence Assay for Neural Cell Viability and Function
Buy Add-On Standardization Assay Kit
|An Add-On Kit for Any Bioluminescence "GLO" Assay||K-ATPSC-1||1 Kit|
The Easy and Rapid In Vitro Research Bioluminescence Assay for Neural Cells
|Cell Population||Species||Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Quantity|
|Neural cells (adherent)||Any||User defined||KNG-A-1||1 Kit|
|Neural cells (non-adherent)||Any||User defined||KNG-NA-1||1 Kit|
Uses of NeuroGlo™
- Determine the proliferation ability and potential of cultured neural stem and progenitor cells.
- Determine the metabolic viability of neural cells.
- Study neural cell interactions.
- Determine metabolic/mitochondrial dysfunction in neural cells.
- Study the effect of agents on neural function.
- Study mechanisms of injury.
- Study neural disorders at the cellular and genetic level.
- The most sensitive and accurate assay readout available incorporating proven ATP bioluminescence technology.
- Optional assay standardization using the ATP Bioluminescence Standardization & Calibration Kit (K-ATPSC-1).
- Measurement assurance parameters ensure the assay is working correctly.
- Validated according to FDA bioanalytical method validation guidelines.
- Fast, reliable and reproducible readout with result in 15 minutes for a 96-well plate
- High throughput capability.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability allowing the assay to be combined with other endpoints from the same sample.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
NeuroGlo™ can be used for multiple species. Primary neural stem and progenitor cells as well as neural cell lines. Many neural cell types have a high level of metabolic activity and this property can be used to measure changes in metabolic viability and other properties.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- ATP Enumeration Reagent.
- Sterile, white, 96-well plates for neural culture. Choice of adherent or non-adherent plates.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells.
PLEASE NOTE. The investigator has the flexibility to culture neural cells using their own growth medium. NeuroGro™ Growth Medium is available separately from Preferred Cell Systems™.
Download the NeuroGlo™ Technical Manual
Download the ATP Bioluminescence Standardization & Calibration Kit Manual
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM