An In Vitro Standardized and Validated
ATP Bioluminescence Neurotoxicity
Testing and High-Throughput Screening Platform
Buy NeuroGLO™-Tox HT
A Standardized and Validated In Vitro Bioluminescence Neurotoxicity Assay
|Cell Population||Species||Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Quantity|
|Neural cells (adherent)||Any||User defined||KNG-T96A-4||4 Plates/1Kit|
|Neural cells (non-adherent)||Any||User defined||KNG-T96NA-4||4 Plates/1Kit|
- Viability, cell functionality and cell number assays for ES-derived neural or neuronal cells.
- Developmental biology.
- Determine expansion ability and potential.
- Neural proliferation and differentiation process.
- Comparison of ES-derived cells with other neural or neuronal cells.
- High throughput in vitro toxicity testing and screening.
- Incorporates the most sensitive of any assay readout using proven ATP-based bioluminscence technology.
- Instrument-based, quantitative and fully standardized readout procedure that can be validated according to regulatory requirements.
- Includes cryopreserved hNP1 human neural progenitor cells or hN2 neuronal cells, medium, plates and signal detection system for a complete "turnkey" assay.
- High throughput capability.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability to incorporate other assay readouts for additional information from the same sample.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
- Embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived hNP1 neural stem/progenitor cells with proliferation capacity
- Embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived hN2 differentiated neuronal cells
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- Cryopreserved vial of hNP1 neural progenitor or hN2 neuronal cells
- Growth/expansion medium
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96- or 384-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96- or 384-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells
Download the NeuroGlo™-Tox HT Technical Manual
Download the ATP Optimization Kit Protocol for First-Time Users
Download Luminometer Setup and RLU to ATP Conversion
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM