An In VitroStandardized and Validated
Uses of CardioGLO™-Tox HT
ATP Bioluminescence Cardiotoxicity Testing
and High-Throughput Screening Platform
- Cardiomyocytes have high intracellular concentrations of ATP. Changes in cardiomyocyte metabolism can be detected and measured using CardioGLO™-Tox HT.
- Can be used with cardiomyocytes from different species as well as human ES or iPS-derived cardiomyocytes.
- Specifically designed to screen and test for in vitro cardiotoxicity.
- High throughput capability during in vitro ADME/Tox screening.
- Allows drug and species ranking of toxicity.
- Incorporates proven, standardized and validated ATP bioluminescence technology, the most sensitive signal detection system available.
- Includes all reagents to calibrate and standardize the assay.
- Measurement assurance parameters included to ensure the assay is working correctly.
- Reliably compare results over time and between drug lots.
- Assay kits include everything needed to perform the readout.
- 96-Well plates included with all kits and available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Available as 2- or 4-plate assay kits. Custom sizes also available.
- Designed for multiplexing capability.
- Rapid turnaround.
- Simple and time efficient.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
CardioGLO™-Tox HT can be used with cardiomyocytes from different species as well as human ES- or iPS-derived cardiomyocytes.
CardioGLO™-Tox HT assays are available with 96-well plates. Upon request, kits with 384-well plates are also available.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- IMDM base medium for dilution of ATP standard.
- ATP standard.
- ATP controls.
- ATP Enumeration Reagent.
- Sterile, solid white 96-well plates. Available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Non-sterile, solid, white 96-well plates.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells.
Download the ATP Optimization Kit Protocol for First-Time Users
Download the Luminometer Setup and RLU to ATP Conversion Procedure
When ordering CardioGlo™, simply click on Catalog Number and you will be taken directly to the desired product.
CardioGlo-Tox HT Assay Kits
|Cell Type Included||Catalog Number||Assay Plate Type||Number of Plates|