Assay Kits for In Vitro Toxicity Testing
Preferred Cell Systems™ is the only company worldwide to provide in vitro toxicity testing assay kits that are fully standardized and validated and designed specifically for different cell types, tissues and organs.
All of the assay kits include 2 or 4, 96-well plates (bulk is also available), standards and controls and reagents to measure intracellular ATP concentrations using a luciferin/luciferase bioluminescence readout. Therefore, a luminescence plate reader is required to perform any of the in vitro toxicity assays. All assays have been standardized and validated according to FDA Bioanaytical Method Validation Guidelines. However, since reagents to calibrate and standardize the assays are included, additional in-house validation can also be perform, if required.
Preferred Cell Systems™ does not include target cells with any of the in vitro toxicity assay kits. Please contact Preferred Cell Systems™ for vendors of target cells.
Many different types of cells and tissues require their own specific plating/maintenance/growth medium. Not every medium combination can be accomodated in our assay kits. However, the in vitro toxicity assay kits are flexible so that investigators can use their own medium and protocols.
All Preferred Cell Systems™ in vitro toxicity assay kits can be adapted to multiplex with other readouts. Please contact Preferred Cell Systems™ for further information.
Please click on the links below to take you to the respective in vitro toxicity assay kit information.
- Hematototoxicity / Bone Marrow Toxicity using HALO®-Tox HT and other assays
- Immunotoxicity using ImmunoGlo™-Tox HT
- Mesenchymal Cell Toxicity using MSCGlo™-Tox HT
- Hepatotoxicity using HepatoGlo™-Tox HT
- Cardiotoxicity using CardioGlo™-Tox HT
- Renal Toxicity using RenalGlo™-Tox HT
- Neurotoxicity using NeuroGlo™-Tox HT
- Skin Toxicity using SkinGlo™-Tox HT
- Tumor Cell Toxicity using CellaGlo™-Tox HT
- ES, iPS and Other Cell Line Toxicity using STEMGlo™-Tox HT