Research Assays for Primary Cells
and Cell Lines
Built by Scientists, For Scientists
Preferred Cell Systems™ has introduced a line of bioluminescence, fluorescence and absorbance assays for primary cells and cell lines. Some of the assays are available with specialized culture medium at the investigators request. However, all assays can be obtained for adherent or non-adherent cells.
To access information for any of the products below, either click on the respective link or pull down the assay readout menu in the left-hand sidebar.
We guarantee all of our products. Getting the highest quality results for your research is our goal. That includes providing excellent technical assistance. Contact us with your questions and feedback: (719) 264-6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bioluminescence Assays for Adherent or Non-Adherent Cells
- CardioGlo™ for cardiac myocytes
- CellaGlo™ for tumor cells
- EpiGlo™ for intestinal epithelium
- HepatoGlo™ for liver cells
- NeuroGlo™ for neural stem cells and other brain cells
- RenalGlo™ for kidney cells
- SkinGlo™ for cells of the skin
- STEMGlo™ for ES, iPS and other stem cell lines
- STEMGlo™ IPS: A basic potency assay that can be adapted for ES- and iPS-derived cells used for cellular therapy
- Methylcellulose Clonal Bioluminescence Assays
- Fluorescence Assays
- Absorbance Assays