An In Vitro Bioluminescence Assay for Cardiomyocyte Viability and Function
Buy Add-On Standardization Assay Kit
|An Add-On Kit for Any Bioluminescence "GLO" Assay
The Easy and Rapid In Vitro Research Bioluminescence Assay for Cardiomyocytes
Uses of CardioGLO™
- Determine viability of cultured myocytes.
- Measure cardiomyocyte life span.
- Study the role of adhesion molecules and ions on cardiomyocyte function.
- Determine cardiomyocyte mitochondrial dysfunction.
- Study the effect of agents on the contractile apparatus and excitation and contraction coupling.
- Study mechanisms of injury.
- Do cardiac stem cells exist? Examine stem cell function as they relate to cardiac cells.
- The most sensitive and accurate assay readout available incorporating proven ATP bioluminescence technology.
- Optional ATP Bioluminescence Standardization & Calibration Kit available (see below).
- Measurement assurance parameters available to ensure the assay is working correctly.
- Validated according to FDA bioanalytical method validation guidelines.
- Fast, reliable and reproducible readout with results in 15 minutes for a 96-well plate,
- High throughput capability.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability allowing the assay to be combined with other endpoints from the same sample.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
CardioGLO™ can be used for multiple species.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- ATP Enumeration Reagent.
- Sterile, white, 96-well plates for cardiac myocyte culture. Choice of adherent or non-adherent plates.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells.
The investigator has the flexibility to culture cardiac myocytes using their own growth medium and culture protocols.
Download the CardioGLO™ Technical Manual
Download the ATP Bioluminescence Standardization & Calibration Kit Manual
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM