An In Vitro Bioluminescence Assay for Tumor Cell Viability and Function
Buy Add-On Standardization Assay Kit
|An Add-On Kit for Any Bioluminescence "GLO" Assay||K-ATPSC-1||1 Kit|
The Easy and Rapid In Vitro Research Bioluminescence Assay for Tumor Cells
|Cell Population||Species||Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Quantity|
|Any tumor cells (adherent)||Any||User defined||KCLG-A-1||1 Kit|
|Any tumor cells (non-adherent)||Any||User defined||KCLG-NA-1||1 Kit|
Uses of CellaGLO™
- For use with primary tumor cells and transformed cell lines.
- Determine proliferation ability and/or potential under different conditions.
- Study the interaction of tumor cells with other normal cell types, e.g. immune cells, mesenchymal stem/progenitor cells.
- Study the effect of agents on tumor cell growth.
- Study tumor stem cells.
- The most sensitive and accurate assay readout available incorporating proven ATP bioluminescence technology.
- Optional ATP bioluminescence Standardization and Calibration Kit (Cat. No. K-ATPSC-1) available (see below).
- Measurement assurance parameters available to ensure the assay is working correctly.
- Validated according to FDA bioanalytical method validation guidelines.
- Fast, reliable and reproducible readout with result in 15 minutes for a 96-well plate
- High throughput capability.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability allowing the assay to be combined with other endpoints from the same sample.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
CellaGLO™ can be used for tumor cells from multiple species. Virtually any cell line can be grown and measured in CellaGro™.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, white, 96-well plates for cell culture. Choice of adherent or non-adherent plates.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells
Different tumor cells and cell lines have different growth requirements. For this reason, CellaGLO™ has the flexibility to be used with virtually any growth medium and culture protocol.
Download the CellaGLO™ Technical Manual
Download the ATP Bioluminescence Standardization & Calibration Kit Manual
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM