In Vitro Intestinal Toxicity
Uses of EpiGlo™-Tox HT
using EpiGlo™-Tox HT
- Detecting and measuring potential toxicity to primary intestinal cells and intestinal cell lines .
- Specifically designed to screen and test for in vitro intestinal toxicity.
- High throughput capability during in vitro ADME/Tox screening.
- Allows drug and species ranking of toxicity.
- Incorporates proven, standardized and validated ATP bioluminescence technology, the most sensitive signal detection system available.
- Includes all reagents to calibrate and standardize the assay.
- Measurement assurance parameters included to ensure the assay is working correctly.
- Reliably compare results over time and between drug lots.
- Assay kits include everything needed to perform the readout.
- 96-Well plates included with all kits and available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Available as 2- or 4-plate assay kits. Custom sizes also available.
- Designed for multiplexing capability.
- Rapid turnaround.
- Simple and time efficient.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
EpiGlo™-Tox HT can be used with isolated primary intestinal cell types from different species. The assay can also be used with intestinal cell lines.
EpiGlo™-Tox HT assays are available with 96-well plates. Upon required, 384-well plates are also available.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- IMDM base medium for dilution of ATP standard.
- ATP standard.
- ATP controls.
- ATP Enumeration Reagent.
- Sterile, solid white 96-well plates. Available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Non-sterile, solid, white 96-well plates.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells.