Assays and Reagents for
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Therapy
The sub-menu on the left gives you access to the largest portfolio of assays for hematopoietic cellular therapy.
These range from the newly introduced AllColonies™ to the sophisticated, highly advanced and complete HALO® SC-IPS and HALO® PMT assays that cover cell processing to patient monitoring after transplantation.
Preferred Cell Systems™ knows the importance of high quality results that can affect patient outcome. That's why we guarantee all of our products and provide the highest quality of technical assistance. Contact us today: (719) 264-6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HemoGro™: Base serum-free medium for all applications
- CellExpand™: Ready to use cell expansion growth medium
- HemaFlow™: The Intelligent Cell Differentiation Assay to Replace the CFU Assay
Methylcellulose Colony-Forming Assays
- AllColonies™: Detect multiple cell populations from multiple lineages in one assay
- ColonyGro™: Traditional CFU assay
- CAMEO™-4: Miniaturized CFU assay
Assays to Qualify Stem Cell Products from
Cord Blood, Bone Marrow or Mobilized Peripheral Blood
Progenitor Cell Assays.
- HALO® PCA: Complete, cell proliferation assay
- HemoFLUOR™ PCA: Cell proliferation assay
- HemoLIGHT™ PCA: Cell proliferation assay
Stem Cell Quality Assays
- STEMpredict™: 3-day, predictive stem cell quality, viability and functional assay
- HALO® QC: Optimize stem cell processing procedures and methodologies
Stem Cell Potency Assays
- HALO® SC-IPS: Stem cell identity, purity and strength assay
- HALO® RS: Establishing a reference standard for stem cells
Patient Monitoring Assays