A Revolutionary Cell-Based, Multi-Stem Cell, Multi-Lineage,
Fluorescence Culture and Analysis Tool Kit for Hematopoietic Cell
- For any type of lympho-hematopoietic research and cellular therapy application where multi-lineage cell proliferation and the ability to phenotypically characterize cells by flow cytometry is required.
- Using a novel growth factor/cytokine cocktail, MultiCellGro™ induces and stimulates different stem and progenitor cells from multiple lineages into proliferation.
- Quantitatively measures cell proliferation using a fluorescence or multimode plate reader (380-400nm excitation/505nm emission).
- The non-lytic/non-destructive fluorescence reagent allows the addition of fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies and phenotypic analysis of stem and multi-lineage-specific cells to be detected by flow cytometry.
- Can also be used with bioluminescence assays.
- Results in 4-7 days depending on species. Incubation times can be extended.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
MultiCellGro™ is also available serum-free for:
- Stem cells, CD133 and/or CD34
- Eythropoietic cells: P-BFU (BFU-E equivalent), CD235a (Glycophorin-A )
- Myelomonocytic cells: P-GM (GM-CFC equivalent), CD14 and/or CD15
- Megakaryopoietic cells: P-Mk (Mk-CFC equivalent), CD41 and/or CD61
- T-lymphocytes: P-Tcells (T-CFC equivalent), CD3 , CD4 and/or CD8
- B-lymphocytes: P-Bcells (B-CFC equivalent), CD19
- MultiCellGro™ Master Mix available serum-free or low serum in HemoGro™ medium
- GF-AFC Reagent
- Sterile, solid black, 96-well culture plate
- Sterile adhesive foil covers to keep unused wells sterile
When ordering MultiCellGro™, simply click the catalog number in the table below.