HALO® PMT "Global"
An In Vitro Standardized and Validated Bioluminescence Assay to Monitor Patients After Transplantation for Lympho-Hematopoietic Reconstitution
Buy HALO® PMT
A Standardized and Validated Bioluminescence Assay to Monitor Lympho-Hematopoietic Reconstitution After Transplantation
|4-Population + Background||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K2-4PMT-5||1 Kit|
|5-Population + Background||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K2-5PMT-6||1 Kit|
|7-Population + Background||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K2-7PMT-8||1 Kit||Multiple|
|4-Population + Background||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K2SF-4PMT-5||1 Kit||5-Population + Background||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K2SF-5PMT-6||1 Kit||7-Population + Background||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K2SF-7PMT-8||1 Kit|
Download the PMT Assay Flyer
HALO® PMT "Global" - Uses, Benefits and Characteristics
- Determine short- and long-term reconstitution of stem cells and multiple lineages, include those of the immune system (T- and B-cell lineages).
- Short 5-7 day incubation period allows reconstitution to be monitored continually.
- Quantitative cell population proliferation data provides all the information to predict and monitor lympho-hematopoietic reconstitution.
- Suspension Expansion Culture™ (SEC™) Technology provides the accuracy and precision needed and makes the use of any methylcellulose CFU assay obsolete.
- Incorporates ATP Bioluminescence Technology; the most sensitive and accurate readout available.
- Fully standardized, verfied and validated according to FDA guidelines.
- Proficiency testing performed and completed during the assay standardization procedure. No additional costly and time-consuming testing required.
- Measurement assurance parameters provide proficiency and the trust in your results.
- 96-well plate format ensures smaller sample and reagent volumes with faster setup.
- Multiplexes with flow cytometry and other readouts.
- Let the plate reader acquire and calculate results in just 5 minutes or less.
- Directly compare reconstitution of different tissues, donors and patients over time to obtain important historical data for later use.
- Includes everything needed to culture and measure 4-, 5- or 7-populations for "global" assessment of multi-lineage hematopoietic or multi-llineage ympho-hematopoietic reconstitution.
- Time-efficient and cost-effect.
- Easy to learn in just 1 day.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
- 4-Population "Global" Assay consists of: SC-GEMM 1, P-BFU 1, P-GM 1, P-Mk 1 and Background
- 5-Population "Global Assay consists of: SC-HPP 2, SC-GEMM 1, P-BFU 1, P-GM 1, P-Mk 1 and Background
- 7-Population "Global" Assay consists of: SC-HPP 2, SC-GEMM 1, P-BFU 1, P-GM 1, P-Mk 1, P-Tcell 3, P-Bcell 2 and Background
- Umbilical cord blood
- Peripheral blood
- Bone marrow biopsy
Tissues used for Detection
- Peripheral blood
- Bone marrow biopsy
The recommended cell purity is a mononuclear cell (MNC) fraction. A total nucleated cell (TNC) fraction is not recommended as this contains high concentrations of cell impurities, such as red blood cells, neutrophils, platelets and other cells that severely underestimate and even inhibit the detection of progenitor cells.
Luminescence plate reader or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- HALO® PMT "Global" Master Mixes
- ATP standard
- ATP high and low controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers
A specific video tutorial on using the PMT assays is not yet ready. Please scroll down and check out the QuickGuide and Technical Manual (if available). Below, are the links to perform the ATP bioluminescence readout:
How to Calibrate and Standardize an ATP Bioluminescence Assay - Part 1 (for HALO® PMT)
How to Calibrate and Standardize an ATP Bioluminescence Assay - Part 2 (for HALO® PMT)
Proficiency Testing for Hematopoietic Cellular Therapy Products
Download the HALO® PMT "Global" Technical Manual
Download the ATP Optimization Kit Protocol for First-Time Users
Download the Luminometer Setup and RLU to ATP Conversion Procedure
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM