Complete Low-Serum and Serum-Free Growth Medium Formulations for Lympho-Hematopoietic Cells
Buy HemoGro™ Medium
Medium for Lympho-Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cell Culture
|Cell Population||Species||Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Quantity|
|Lympho-hematopoietic cells||Multiple / Any||Low serum||M-LS-500||500mL|
|Lympho-hematopoietic cells||Human, Primate, Mouse||Serum-free||M-HSF-500||500mL|
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell expansion studies.
- Use as a background control for CellExpand™ Reagents.
- Designed for use with all HALO®, HemoFLUOR™ and HemoLIGHT™ assays.
- Extremely low cell proliferation: background ratio allows cell populations with limited proliferation ability and cell divisions to be accurately and reliably detected and measured.
- Production of large numbers of functionally mature cells.
- Identification of novel lympho-hematopoietic growth factor regulators.
- Hemotoxicity testing of new drug candidates and environmental agents.
- Gene transduction studies.
- Supports the growth of human, non-human primate and mouse hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell maintenance and expansion.
- Developed to promote optimal stem and progenitor cell proliferation with greater efficiency than serum-free media from competitors.
- Outperforms competitors media at both reduced (5%) and ambient oxygen tensions (20%).
- Provides exceptional assay accuracy, sensitivity and specificity due to extremely low background levels of metabolism.
- A chemically-defined, complete medium that does not require the addition of supplements.
- Stored at -20°C for 1 year or at 4°C for up to 6 weeks.
Download the Information Flyer