An In Vitro Standardized and Validated
Uses of RenalGlo™-Tox HT
ATP Bioluminescence Renal Toxicity
Testing and High-Throughput Screening Platform
- Many renal cell types have high intracellular concentrations of intracellular ATP. Similarly, proliferating renal cell lines also exhibit high concentrations of intracellular ATP. Changes in renal cell metabolism can be detected and measured using RenalGlo™-Tox HT.
- Can be used with different renal cell types and cell lines.
- Specifically designed to screen and test for in vitro renal toxicity.
- High throughput capability during in vitro ADME/Tox screening.
- Allows drug and species ranking of toxicity.
- Incorporates proven, standardized and validated ATP bioluminescence technology, the most sensitive signal detection system available.
- Includes all reagents to calibrate and standardize the assay.
- Measurement assurance parameters included to ensure the assay is working correctly.
- Reliably compare results over time and between drug lots.
- Assay kits include everything needed to perform the readout.
- 96-Well plates included with all kits and available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Available as 2- or 4-plate assay kits. Custom sizes also available.
- Designed for multiplexing capability.
- Rapid turnaround.
- Simple and time efficient.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
RenalGlo™-Tox HT can be used with different renal cells from different species
RenalGLO™-Tox HT assays are available with 96-well plates. Upon required, 384-well plates are also available.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- IMDM base medium for dilution of ATP standard.
- ATP standard.
- ATP controls.
- ATP Enumeration Reagent.
- Sterile, solid white 96-well plates. Available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Non-sterile, solid, white 96-well plates.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells.
Download the RenalGlo™-Tox HT Technical Manual
Download the ATP Optimization Kit Protocol for First-Time Users
Download Luminometer Setup and RLU to ATP Conversion
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM
When ordering RenalGlo-Tox HT™, simply click on Catalog Number and you will be taken directly to the desired product.
RenalGlo-Tox HT™ Assay Kits
|Cell Type Included||Catalog Number||Assay Plate Type||Number of Plates|