The Leader in Assays for In Vitro Hematotoxicity Testing and High-Throughput Screening
Access our line of bone marrow toxicity / stem cell hematotoxicity assays from the sub-menu on the left. Preferred Cell Systems™ offers the largest selection of assays to detect bone marrow toxicity. These include colony-forming cell (CFC/CFU) assays that are used to determine effects on differentiation and maturation response to drugs and other agents.
However, the majority of drugs and other agents interfere with the proliferation process, rather than the differentiation of cells. Specifically designed for bone marrow toxicity and stem cell hematotoxicity, in particular, HALO®-Tox HT is the most advanced and reliable toxicity assay platform validated for this purpose. Available in both 96-well and 384-well plate formats, HALO®-Tox HT is a complete, ready to use, standardized assay platform. Measure cytotoxicity of individual stem or progenitor cell populations or use our "global" hematotoxicity assays to detect cytotoxicity to 4-, 5- or 7-populations simultaneously.
We guarantee all of our products. Getting the highest quality results for your research is our goal. That includes providing the highest quality of technical assistance. Contact us with your questions and feedback: (719) 264-6251 or email@example.com
For contract research services, please contact HemoGenix®: (719) 264-6250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cell Expansion Media
- CellExpand™: Cell expansion reagents for multiple cell populations and species.
- Methylcellulose Colony-Forming Assays
- Cytotoxicity/Proliferation Assays
- HemaToxFlow™: An in vitro, flow cytometric hematotoxicity assay for human and murine stem and progenitor cells. HemaToxFlow™ can be used to replace the CFC differentiation assay.
- HALO®-Tox HT: The most advance bone marrow toxicity/stem cell hematotoxicity, high throughput platform used by half of the top 50 biopharmaceutical companies.
- HALO® PRT: The only assay to detect residual toxicity and detect changes in drug sensitivity.