Fully Standardized ATP Bioluminescence In Vitro Toxicity Assay Platform for ES, iPS or other stem cell lines.
- High throughput in vitro toxicity screening and testing using embryonic stem (ES), induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells or other stem cell lines.
- Can be incorporated at any stage of drug development, including ADME/Tox.
- Drug/agent toxicity ranking according to cell source and species.
- Development of drugs and other therapies using stem cell gene targeting and expression research, e.g. CRISPR-Cas9.
- A flexible, in vitro assay platform to perform high throughput toxicity testing.
- Can be applied to numerous cell types derived from different organs, tissues and species.
- High-throughput capability using 96- or 384-well plate formats allows ADME-Tox drug or compound screening, thereby significantly reducing unexpected results during pre-clinical testing.
- A 3Rs Assay Platform-Helps Reduction, Refinement, Replacement for animal testing.
- Available for adherent or non-adherent cell types.
- 2D and 3D cell culture models.
- Incorporates the most sensitive ATP bioluminescence readout available to measure proliferation, cytotoxicity, cell number and even apoptosis.
- Kits include standards and controls to calibrate and standardize the assay.
- Validated signal detection readout according to FDA Bioanalytical Method Guidelines.
- Allows results to be compared over time.
- Results usually in 4 to 5 days depending on species and cell type.
- Designed for multiplexing with other assay using the same sample.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, white solid, 96-well plates. Available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates for assay calibration and standardization.
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells
When ordering STEMGlo™-Tox HT, simply click the Catalog Number in the table below and you will be taken directly to the desired product.
STEMGlo™-Tox HT Assay Kits
|Cell Type Included||Catalog Number||Assay Plate Type||Number of Plates|
|ES, iPS and other stem cell lines||KSG-T96A-2||96-well plate. 0.1mL/well assay||2|
|ES, iPS and other stem cell lines||KSG-T96A-4||96-well plate. 0.1mL/well assay||4|
|ES, iPS and other stem cell lines||KSG-T96NA-2||96-well plate. 0.1mL/well assay||2|
|ES, iPS and other stem cell lines||KSG-T96NA-4||96-well plate. 0.1mL/well assay||4|
Larger quantities available upon request.
STEMGlo™-Tox HT is also available in 384-well plate format. Please contact Preferred Cell Systems™ for more information.