Assays and Reagents for Immunotherapy
The sub-menu on the left gives you access to a portfolio of reagents and assays that make developing immunotherapies more efficient.
CellExpand™ reagents are now available to expand T-lymphocytes, and T-Cell Proliferation (TCP) assays provide the method to specifically measure these cells. Only Preferred Cell Systems™ assays for immunotherapy have multiplexing capability.
Preferred Cell Systems™ knows the importance of high quality results that can affect patient outcome. That's why we guarantee all of our products and provide the highest quality of technical assistance. Contact us today: (719) 264-6251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ImmunoGro™: Base medium for immunotherapy applications
- CellExpand™: T-cell expansion growth reagents
Cell Proliferation Immunotherapy Assays
- ATP Bioluminescence Assays with Optional Standardization
- ImmunoGlo™: The most sensitive and accurate immune cell assay
- Fluorescence Assays with Excellent Flow Cytometry Capability
- ImmunoFluor™: Immune cells assay with flow cytometric multiplexing capability
- Absorbance Assays with Flow Cytometry Capability
- Immunolight™: Efficient and cost-effective immune assay