T-Cell Culture and Expansion Medium
An advanced, low serum, complete base medium specifically developed for T-cell cultures and expansion when used with CellExpand™ reagents and/or ImmunoAssays™ for measuring
- Complete base medium for virtually any T-cell subpopulation of mixtures of populations.
- Developed not only cell culture, but also to expand T-cell populations.
- Use as a background control for CellExpand™ T-cell growth factors and co-stimulators.
- Extremely low cell proliferation:background ratio allows cell populations with limited proliferation ability and cell divisions to be accurately and reliably detected and measured.
- Production of large numbers of functionally mature T-cell populations.
- Identification of novel immunoregulators.
- For immunotoxicity testing of new drug candidates and environmental agents.
- Gene transduction and editing studies.
- Supports the culture and expansion of T-cells.
- Can be used to culture T-cell mixtures or separated and highly purified T-cell subpopulations.
- Can used with human umbilical cord blood, bone marrow or peripheral blood-derived T-cells.
- Provides exceptional assay accuracy, sensitivity and specificity due to extremely low background levels of metabolism.
- Chemically-defined, complete medium to which CellExpand™ T-cell growth factors and co-stimulators can be added. User can also add their own stimulators for T-cell proliferation.
When ordering ImmunoGro™ Medium, simply click the Catalog Number in the table below.
|ImmunoGro Medium™||M-IGSF-100||Human||100mL bottle|
|ImmunoGro Medium™||M-IG-500||Human||100mL bottle|
ImmunoGro™ Medium Stability
The medium can be store at -20°C for 1 year and at 4°C for 6 weeks.