An In Vitro Standardized and Validated
ATP Bioluminescence Hepatotoxicity
Testing and High-Throughput Screening Platform
Buy HepatoGLO™-Tox HT
A Standardized and Validated Vitro Bioluminescence Hepatotoxicity Assay Platform
|Cell Population||Species||Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Quantity|
|Hepatocytes (adherent)||Any||HepatoGro Specialized Growth Medium||KHG-T96A-4||4 Plates/1 Kit|
|Hepatocytes (non-adherent)||Any||HepatoGro Specialized Growth Medium||KHG-T96NA-4||4 Plates/1 Kit|
- Hepatocytes have high intracellular concentrations of ATP. Changes in hepatocyte metabolism can be detected and measured using HepatoGLO™.
- Specifically designed to screen and test for hepatotoxicity.
- High throughput in vitro ADME/Tox screening.
- Drug/agent toxicity ranking according to organ/tissue and species.
- Incorporates proven ATP bioluminomics™ technology, the most sensitive signal detection system available.
- Fully calibrated and standardized, and can be validated according to regulatory requirements.
- Reliably compares results over time.
- Available for adherent or non-adherent cells.
- Flexible; HepatoGro™ Medium included, or use virtually any hepatocyte culture protocol.
- Multiplexing capabilities.
- Rapid turnaround.
- Simple and time efficient.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
- Non-human primate
- Please inquire for other species
- Induce pluripotent stem (iPS) cell-derived hepatocytes
- Hepatocyte cell lines (e.g. Hep G2)
The two diagrams to the left compare the response of 5-fluorouracil and doxorubicin on cryopreserved human and rat hepatocytes. Notice the different scale on the Y-axis for the two species. Although hepatocytes do not represent a proliferating cell population under normal steady-state conditions, they are actively producing intracellular ATP. The difference in normal ATP production is shown on the Y-axis. For the examples shown here, HepatoGlo™-HT provides a reliable high throughput assay platform to detect hepatotoxicity during ADME/Tox screening.
HepatoGLO™-Tox HT assays are available with:
- 96- or 384-well plates
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- HepatoGro™ Medium
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96- or 384-well plates, depending on assay use
- Non-sterile, 96- or 384-well plates, depending on assay use
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Stanadrds
Download Certificate of Analysis for ATP Controls
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Non-Sterile, 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM