The Fast and Easy ATP Bioluminescence Assay to Predict Neutrophil, Platelet and/or Erythroid Engraftment After Stem Cell Transplantation
Buy Add-On Standardization Assay Kit
|An Add-On Kit for Any Bioluminescence "GLO" Assay||K-ATPSC-1||1 Kit|
A Fast and Easy Bioluminescence Assay to Predict Neutrophil, Platelet and/or Erythroid Engraftment
|P-BFU 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K6-BTE-1||1 Kit|
|P-GM 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K6-GMTE-1||1 Kit|
|P-Mk 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K6-MkTE-1||1 Kit|
|P-BFU 1 + P-GM 1 + P-Mk 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Low serum||K6-3PTE-3||1 Kit||Lineage-Specific Cells|
|P-BFU 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K6SF-BTE-1||1 Kit||P-GM 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K6SF-GMTE-1||1 Kit||P-Mk 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K6SF-MkTE-1||1 Kit||P-BFU 1 + P-GM 1 + P-Mk 1||Bone marrow or peripheral blood||Serum-Free||K6SF-3PTE-3||1 Kit|
HemoGLO™ TE - Uses, Benefits and Characteristics
- No need to wait for >500 neutrophils/µL and 50,000 platelets/µL of blood after transplantation. HemoGLO™ TE can predict the production of neutrophils, platelets and/or red blood cells.
- No 14 day cultures. Just a short 5 day incubation that can predict engraftment.
- Due to the short incubation time, monitor engraftment multiple time prior to observing actual clinical engraftment. Especially important for cord blood, which usually requires longer to engraft than bone marrow or mobilized peripheral blood.
- No tedious colony counting required. HemoGLO™ TE cell proliferation data provides rapid, efficient and reliable information.
- Suspension Expansion Culture™ (SEC™) Technology allows rapid dispensing of reagents making the use of methylcellulose CFU obsolete.
- SEC™ Technology also provides high accuracy and precision and excellent reproducibility.
- Incorporates ATP bioluminescence technology for the most sensitive and accurate readout available.
- Correlates with CFU assay; multiplexes with flow cytometry and other readouts.
- 96-well plate format ensures smaller sample size and reagent volumes with faster setup.
- Process plates and acquire results in just 15 minutes or less.
- Directly compare potential engraftment of different donor tissues in patients to provide qualified historical data over time.
- HemoGLO™ TE includes everything needed to culture and measure lineage-specific or tri-lineage engraftment. Just prepare and add cells.
- Easy to setup.
- Learn HemoGLO™ is just a few hours.
- HemoGLO™ TE is priced similar to MethoCult™ or other methylcellulose reagents.
PLEASE NOTE: If HemoGLO™ TE needs to be standardized and/or validated, or if proficiency testing and measurement assurance parameters are required, standards and controls can be purchased separately from Preferred Cell Systems™ or HALO® TE can be used instead.
- P-BFU 1 for erythroid engraftment.
- P-GM 1 for neutrophil engraftment
- P-Mk 1 for platelet engraftment
- P-BFU 1 + P-GM 1 + P Mk 1 for multilineage engraftment
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Sources
- Umbilical cord blood
- Peripheral blood
- Bone marrow biopsy
Tissues Used for Detection
- Peripheral blood
- Bone marrow biopsy
The recommended cell purity is a mononuclear cell (MNC) fraction. A total nucleated cell (TNC) fraction is not recommended as this contains high concentrations of cell impurities, such as red blood cells, neutrophils, platelets and other cells that severely underestimate and even inhibit the detection of progenitor cells.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- HALO® PT Master Mix (Low serum or serum-free formulations)
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers
A specific video tutorial on using the TE assays is not yet available. Please scroll down and check out the QuickGuide and Technical Manual (if available). Below, are the links to perform the ATP bioluminescence, fluorescence or absorbance readout:
Download the HemoGLO™ TE Technical Manual
Download the ATP Bioluminescence Standardization & Calibration Kit Manual
Download Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) for ATP Enumeration Reagent (ATP-ER)
Download Certificate of Analysis of ATP Reconstitution Reagent
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sterile 96-Well Plates
Download Certificate of Analysis for Sealing Films
Download Certificate of Analysis for IMDM