Complete, Bioluminescence Assay to Optimize and Standardize Methods and Procedures to Ensure Mesenchymal Stem Cell Health for Regenerative Medicine
- For quantifying the "quality" of MSC/MPC in a stem cell product prior to use.
- Determine whether a processing procedure affects MSC/MPC "quality" (proliferation ability).
- Determine MSC/MPC "quality" pre- and post cryopreservation.
- Determine MSC/MPC processing consistency and stability.
- Directly compare MSC/MPC lots over time or manufactured under different conditions.
- An ATP bioluminescence, instrument-based and quantitative assay to measure proliferation ability and cellular functionality of clinical-grade MSC/MPC for regenerative medicine.
- Determines population doubling time (PDL), viability and proliferation ability (quality), in a single assay.
- Customize to include either CRUXRUFA Human Platelet Lysate GMP or GMP Q grade or serum-free/xeno-free or humanized MSCGro™ Medium.
- Fully standardized, incorporating an external standard and controls for assay validation according to FDA regulations.
- Assay can usually be completed in 5-7 days of culture depending on the batch of MSCs.
- Easier, more time efficient and far more accurate than the traditional CFU-F assay.
No additional proficiency testing is required if the calibration and standardization procedure is performed. The values you obtain from each calibration and standardization can be logged and used for certification that the assay has been performed correctly and that the results are trustworthy.
- CRUXRUFA Human Platelet Lysate
- MSCGro™ Serum-free, xeno-free complete
- MSCGro™ Humanized, complete
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- CRUXRUFA™ Human Platelet Lysate OR
- MSCGro™ Medium of choice
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers
Download the MSCGlo™-QC Manual
Download the ATP Optimization Kit Protocol for First-Time Users
Download the Luminescence Plate Reader Setup and Conversion of RLU to ATP Values Protocol
Download the Certificates of Analysis (CoAs). Note: Some CoAs are included with the assay kits.
Download SDS for ATP Enumeration Reagent
Download SDS for ATP Standards and Controls
When ordering MSCGlo™ QC, simply click on the Catalog Number Search in the table below and you will be taken directly to the desired product.
|Growth Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Number of Plates/Kit||Number of Samples/Kit*|
|CRUXRUFA™ Human Platelet Lysate||KLMC-CRQC-1||1||8-24|
* Depends on number of replicate wells prepared