Complete, Bioluminescence Assay to Optimize and Standardize Methods and Procedures to Ensure Mesenchymal Stem Cell Health for Regenerative Medicine
- For quantifying the "quality" of MSC/MPC in a stem cell product prior to use.
- Determine whether a processing procedure affects MSC/MPC "quality" (proliferation ability).
- Determine MSC/MPC "quality" pre- and post cryopreservation.
- Determine MSC/MPC processing consistency and stability.
- Directly compare MSC/MPC lots over time or manufactured under different conditions.
- An ATP bioluminescence, instrument-based and quantitative assay to measure proliferation ability and cellular functionality of clinical-grade MSC/MPC for regenerative medicine.
- Determines population doubling time (PDL), viability and proliferation ability (quality), in a single assay.
- Customize to include either CRUXRUFA Human Platelet Lysate GMP or GMP Q grade or serum-free/xeno-free or humanized MSCGro™ Medium.
- Fully standardized, incorporating an external standard and controls for assay validation according to FDA regulations.
- Assay can usually be completed in 5-7 days of culture depending on the batch of MSCs.
- Easier, more time efficient and far more accurate than the traditional CFU-F assay.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
- CRUXRUFA Human Platelet Lysate
- MSCGro™ Serum-free, xeno-free complete
- MSCGro™ Humanized, complete
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- CRUXRUFA™ Human Platelet Lysate OR
- MSCGro™ Medium of choice
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers
When ordering MSCGlo™ QC, simply click on the Catalog Number Search in the table below and you will be taken directly to the desired product.
|Growth Medium Formulation||Catalog Number||Number of Plates/Kit||Number of Samples/Kit*|
|CRUXRUFA™ Human Platelet Lysate||KLMC-CRQC-1||1||8-24|
* Depends on number of replicate wells prepared