Mesenchymal Cell Bioluminescence Toxicity Assays
- Predictive in vitro to in vivo surrogate assay for human and animal MSC/MPC toxicity.
- Predictive in vitro MSC/MPC screening and testing platform for all stages of drug development.
- Predictive in vitro MSC/MPC toxicity screening and testing for xenobiotic agents.
- Incorporation into routine high throughput ADME/Tox screening.
- Drug/ compound ranking according to species and/or cell population sensitivity.
- Regenerative drug therapy using gene targeting methodology, e.g. CRISPR-Cas9.
- High throughput, ATP bioluminescence assay to measure potential toxicity to the MSC/MPC system.
- Fully standardized with validation capability.
- A 3Rs Alternative Assay Platform for Reduction, Refinement and Replacement of animal testing.
- The only in vitro high throughput MSC toxicity assay platform available with both 96-well and 384-well plate formats.
- Rapid turnaround: results in about 3 days.
- Customized assay kits with either CRUXRUFA Human Platelet Lysate or different formulations of MSCGro™ media.
- Designed for multiplexing with other assays to produce the most amount of information from a single sample.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
- Non-human primate (Cynomologus and Rhesus)
MSCGlo™-Tox HT can be used with MSCs derived from fresh primary tissues such as bone marrow and umbilical cord blood or MSCs derived from other cells such as induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC).
For Research Use Only.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- CRUXRUFA™ Human Platelet Lysate OR
- MSCGro™ Medium of choice
- ATP standard
- ATP high and low controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers