Assays and Reagents for
Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cell Research
Access our line of research assays and reagents for hematopoietic cells from the sub-menu on the left. Preferred Cell Systems™ has the largest selection of reagents and cell-based assays for any application in stem cell, basic and veterinary research.
From traditional colony-forming cell (CFC/CFU) assays to the most advanced, sensitive and accurate HALO® assays, and everything in-between, Preferred Cell Systems™ has the right product for your hematopoietic research. Our base media and cell expansion products are also used by many of the largest biopharmaceutical companies world-wide.
We guarantee all of our products. Getting the highest quality results for your research is our goal. That includes providing excellent technical assistance. Contact us with your questions and feedback: (719) 264-6251 or email@example.com.
Media and Cell Expansion Reagents
- HemoGro™ Media: Base serum-free and low serum for optimal growth
- CellExpand™: Cell expansion reagents for multiple populations and species. New reagents are now available for expanding T- or B-lymphopoietic cell populations.
Methylcellulose Colony-Forming Assays
- AllColonies™: A single assay in 3 formats to detect cells from multiple lineages
- ColonyGro™: Traditional 35mm Petri dish assay
- CAMEO™-4: Miniaturized assay
- CAMEO™-96: Standardized CFC proliferation and differentiation CFC assay
Cell Proliferation Assays
- Bioluminescence Assays
- HALO®: Individual and "global" assays for multiple populations and species, now including new assays for T- and B-lymphopoietic progenitor cells.
- Fluorescence Assays
- Absorbance Assays
- HemoLIGHT™: Individual and "global" assays for multiple populations and species, now including new assays for T- and B-lymphopoietic progenitor cells.