NeuroGlo™-Tox HT Complete
Complete ATP Bioluminescence Neurotoxicity Assays
NeuroGlo™-Tox HT Complete assays are a collaboration between ArunA Biomedical and Preferred Cell Systems™
- Viability, cell functionality and cell number assays for ES-derived neural or neuronal cells.
- Developmental biology.
- Determine expansion ability and potential.
- Neural proliferation and differentiation process.
- Comparison of ES-derived cells with other neural or neuronal cells.
- High throughput in vitro toxicity testing and screening.
- Incorporates the most sensitive of any assay readout using proven ATP-based bioluminscence technology.
- Instrument-based, quantitative and fully standardized readout procedure that can be validated according to regulatory requirements.
- Includes cryopreserved hNP1 human neural progenitor cells or hN2 neuronal cells, medium, plates and signal detection system for a complete "turnkey" assay.
- High throughput capability.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability to incorporate other assay readouts for additional information from the same sample.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
- Embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived hNP1 neural stem/progenitor cells with proliferation capacity
- Embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived hN2 differentiated neuronal cells
When ordering NeuroGlo™-Tox HT, please copy the Catalog Number, click on Catalog Number Search and paste the number, followed by Search. You will be taken directly to the desired product.
NeuroGlo™-Tox HT Assay Kits
|Cell Type Included||Catalog Number||Species||Number of Plates|
|Cryopreserved neuronal cells™||KSG-HN96-1||Human||1|
|Cryopreserved neural progenitor cells||KSG-HNP96-1||Human||1|
For each assay kit, 1 vial of frozen cells and growth medium is included.
Larger quantities available upon request.
NeuroGlo™-Tox HT is also available in 384-well plate format. Please contact Preferred Cell Systems™ for more information.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- Cryopreserved vial of hNP1 neural progenitor or hN2 neuronal cells
- Growth/expansion medium
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96- or 384-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96- or 384-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells