Standardized and Complete Bioluminescence Neurotoxicity Assays
NeuroGlo™ Complete HT is a collaboration between ArunA Biomedical and Preferred Cell Systems™
- Viability, cell functionality, proliferation/cytotoxicity and cell number assays of ES-derived neural cells.
- Developmental biology.
- Determine expansion ability and potential.
- Neural proliferation and differentiation process.
- Comparison of ES-derived cells with primary cells.
- High throughput in vitro toxicity testing and screening.
- Incorporates the most sensitive of any assay readout using proven ATP-based bioluminscence technology.
- Instrument-based, quantitative and fully standardized readout procedure that can be validated according to regulatory requirements.
- Includes cryopreserved hNP1 human neural progenitor cells or hN2 neuronal cells, medium, plates and signal detection system for a complete "turnkey" assay.
- High throughput capability.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability to incorporate other assay readouts for additional information from the same sample.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
Stem Cell Sources
- Embryonic stem (ES) cell-derived hNP1 neural stem/progenitor cells
NeuroGLO™ Complete assays are available for:
- Stem cell research assays with 96-well plates
- In vitro toxicity screening and testing with 96- or 384-well plates
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- Cryopreserved vial(s) of hNP1 neural progenitor or hN2 neuronal cells
- Growth/expansion medium
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96- or 384-well plates
- Non-sterile, 96- or 384-well plates
- Sterile, adhesive foil covers to maintain sterility of unused wells