Metabolic Viability and Cellular Functionality Assay for
Virtually Any Cell Type to Determine Cellular and Mitochondrial Integrity
- Determine if cells are metabolically viable.
- Determine if cells exhibit sufficient metabolic activity to grow.
- For fresh or cryopreserved cells.
- Fully standardized viability and cellular functionality assay.
- Results within 30 minutes.
- Directly compare viability results from single or multiple cell sources over time.
- Provides additional assurance that a dye exclusion viability method does not produce false positive results.
- Incorporates proven ATP bioluminescence technology for fast, highly sensitive and reliable results.
- Simple, time efficient and cost effective.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
- Virtually any mammalian cell type
To order click the catalog number link in the table below.
LIVEGlo™ Assay Kits
|Assay Type||Catalog Number||Number of Plates|
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader.
- ATP standard
- ATP controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Non-sterile, 96-well plates