ImmunoGlo™ Real Time
Bioluminescence Assay to Follow the Growth Kinetics of Different Immune Cells in CultureUses
- Follow lymphocyte proliferation in real time.
- Study lymphocyte growth kinetics under different conditions.
- Estimate doubling time under different conditions for lymphocyte proliferation.
- Non-radioactive, non-destructive assay incorporating bioluminescence technology.
- Instrument-based, quantitative.
- Add ImmunoGlo™ Real Time reagent at the beginning of culture or at any time after culture initiation, and follow cell growth for up to 3 days.
- Cell proliferation can be measured repeatedly at any time.
- More sensitive than WST-1, CSFE and other absorbance or fluorescence assays.
- Complete flexibility to use any mitogens, co-stimulators etc and lymphocyte culture protocols.
- Combine directly with flow cytometry to determine the phenotype of cells directly in the well at any time during culture and monitor the change in phenotype.
- Human (only for ImmunoGlo TCP)
- Non-human primate
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)
- Lymphocyte sub-populations
- Lymphocyte tissues and organs
When ordering ImmunoGlo™ Real Time, please use the Catalog Number. You can quickly find this product by copying the catalog number and pasting it in the advanced search.
|Assay Type||Catalog Number||Number of Plates/Kit||Number of Samples/Kit(#)|
|ImmunoGlo™ Real Time||KM1-RT-1||1||16 - 24|
(#): Preferred Cell Systems™ recommends a minimum of 4 replicate wells/sample, particularly if flow cytometry is to be performed.
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- ImmunoGro™ Medium
- Real Time reagent buffer
- Real Time bioluminescence reagent
- Sterile 96-well plate
- Sterile, adhesive plate cover foils to maintain sterility of unused wells