Bioluminescence 1- or 2-Way Mixed Lymphocyte Culture (MLC) Assay
- One-way or two-way mixed lymphocyte culture (MLC) / reaction (MLR).
- Allogeneic mixed lymphocyte culture.
- Cellular immune response.
- Dendritic cell interactions.
- Mesenchymal stem/stromal cell interactions.
- Agents that activate/suppress MLC/MLR.
- Non-radioactive assay incorporating proven ATP bioluminescence technology, to replace all radioactive MLC/MLR assays.
- Instrument-based, quantitative and fully standardized readout procedure.
- 10 - 100 times more sensitive than WST-1, CSFE and other absorbance or fluorescence assays.
- Complete flexibility to use virtually any MLC/MLR protocol.
- Reliably compare results over time.
- Multiplexing capability to incorporate flow cytometry and other assay readouts for additional information from the same sample.
An example of an ATP standard curve and control results are shown in the diagram below and actual values for the kit being used are given in the Technical Manual. If the values obtained are within the ranges given in the Technical Manual, the user can process the samples knowing that the results will be trustworthy.
- Applicable to multiple species.
- Peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC)
- Lymphocytes and lymphocyte sub-populations from a variety of sources
- Lymphocyte cell lines
- Other potential immunoreactive cell types
When ordering ImmunoGlo™ MLC, please copy the Catalog Number and paste it in the advanced search to see the price.
ImmunoGlo™ MLC Assay Kits
|Assay Type||Catalog Number||Number of Plates|
For Research Use Only. Not for clinical diagnostic use.
Luminescence or multimode plate reader with "glow" luminescence measuring capability.
- Mitomycin-C for one-way MLC/MLR
- ATP standard
- ATP high and low controls
- ATP Enumeration Reagent
- Sterile, 96-well culture plate(s)
- Non-sterile, 96-well plate(s)
- Sterile adhesive plate cover foils to maintain sterility of unused wells